Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Smoooooothie Obsession

Along with my temporary health craze I have gone bonkers for smoothies!

I was originally inspired by this photo from  Follow Me on Pinterest so I found the easiest recipe and posted it below for your convenience :-)



They are so simple to make, are a quick pick me up, and way cheaper to make at home! The fruit can be pricey but 1 bag of pineapple tidbits serves at least 4 smoothies!

Personalize Your Smoothie Recipe:

1 c. frozen mixed berries (or pineapple)
1 c. ice
1 c. yogurt
1 packet of fiber - I'm not a veggie kinda girl so pack in some xtra punches where ever I can
2 tsp. of honey


Blend it all together ASAP so you can enjoy your scrumptious treat!





                         






2 comments:

  1. try whole milk yogurt or even greek yogurt. your smoothie will be thicker and full of good-for-you fats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome idea! definitely going to try it with greek yogurt which i love! thanks for the tip :-)

    ReplyDelete