Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Outfit of The Moment: Color Color Color

I looooooove color. Some say too much I always say NEVER ENOUGH :)

You may remember this skirt - I have definitely posted it enough it (here and here.) I love it! It hugs in all the right places, hits the perfect spot on my leg (a must have in a skirt for every petite girl) and of course I love the purple color! 


Top: Ebay Store, Skirt: JcPenny, Shoes: White Mountain, Sunglasses: F21
Nails: Essie Mod Squad, Sally Hansen Water Color, Lip Color: Buxom Berry Blast



Oh My! So many colors! Can barely handle it!

These sunglasses are sooo old but believe it or not this is the first time I wore them. It's not so easy to work in a pink heart shaped pair of sunglasses in my wardrobe but hey here's to trying!

Comfiest little heel! The sole is cushioned so I feel like I am walking on a cloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment